Healing Therapy Agreement
Therapy sessions typically run for 60 – 120 mins and usually takes place on a weekly or a fortnightly basis for maximum benefit.
A commitment to prioritise and attend sessions is required. This means protecting the time you have identified to commit to therapy, planning ahead and arriving to sessions on time. It may not be possible for you therapist to extend the length of your session if you arrive late.
At the beginning of an intervention it is helpful to schedule ahead times when you may not be able to attend. Your therapist will also make you aware of any dates when they will be unavailable. If for any reason you are unable to attend a scheduled session it is important that you make your therapist aware in good time.
1. I solely take responsibility for my own life and experiences that I have created. I create my life to the best of my ability in the moment, with the knowledge that I know right now.
2. I will be an active participant in my Healing/Therapy experience and journey to reach my goals and potential. I see myself as a mutual partner in the transformative nature of this process.
3. I recognise and acknowledge that my wellbeing depends directly on how well I care for myself physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually and that my thoughts, feelings, reactions and actions have a direct effect on the quality of my life and this is my responsibility.
4. I Accept that blaming others or myself is totally futile.
5. I agree to honour myself and be commitment to my therapy and self discovery and evolvement.
6. I prioritise the attendance of our sessions, I will contact if for any given reason I’m running late and I am aware that if I’m very late it is not always possible to extend the length of our session.
7. Please give 48 hour notice should I need to cancel or reschedule.
8. All block booking sessions are to be taken within a three month time frame.
Cancellation or missed appointments require 48 hours notice and without a 48 hour notice will be chargeable at 50% of treatment and payable on next time we meet. Less than 24 hours notice I reserve the right to charge full price for treatment.
You will not be charged for appointments missed due to illness provided you give me at least 24 hours’ notice.
In the event of a serious accident, emergency, or other similar situation outside your control, please deal with your situation first and notify me at the earliest convenient time, or I will follow up with you typically within 24 to 48 hours of the missed appointment.
Acknowledgement & Contact
You understand and acknowledge the policies detailed in the patient contract and we have discussed and clarified any questions you may have about this document.
I can be contacted to arrange sessions by
email – email@example.com
Whatsapp – 00971506847410
U.K. Mobile 07783776058
Evenings and weekends I will get back to you as soon as possible.
My commitment to you:
I will use my expertise and knowledge to facilitate the changes that we have mutually agreed upon to be for your highest good and in the shortest time possible.